Home › forum › Information & Support › Start-up issues
This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by got 5 years, 9 months ago.
- June 5, 2017 at 2:56 pm #380
Starting up a new websites is complex. You may miss doing some important thing when fully focused with something else.
In this topic you can tell us what is not functioning. Feel free to give feedback!
- June 5, 2017 at 2:58 pm #381
There where issues this morning to register an account if you where using an iPhone. Now it seems that this issue has been patched. If you encountered problems on registering, drop a line here.
- June 5, 2017 at 3:00 pm #382
Also, we migrated this website this morning. If you get prompted or see links containing “k1tta…” pls give us a note about it here.
- June 5, 2017 at 9:18 pm #389
Även om jag satte mitt namn att bara visas för “Only Me”, så syntes det även när jag var utloggad… 🙁
- June 5, 2017 at 9:30 pm #390
Not good Mangan, I will check that!
- June 6, 2017 at 8:03 am #396
* It seems that the forum pages aren’t updated automatically, I have to ‘refresh’ in Firefox for new posts to appear.
* I can’t find any way to edit my posts ‘in’ -> ‘auf’ 🙂
- June 6, 2017 at 9:26 am #397
EDITING! Savner å kunne REDIGERE eget innlegg (som på SF) og tekstmeldinger til andre
brukere – slik at dette blir mere “ryddig”/nice looking… (Eller:’Ordning & Reda’?)
😉 Mvh, G.
- June 7, 2017 at 12:55 pm #409
Why cant i use my nick instad of my whole name same as i have on skogsforum
- June 7, 2017 at 7:16 pm #414
I will have to check all of these things. Currently I do not have so much time left, but will check it ASAP. Regarding @got question, maybe @mangan can help, didn’t you edit your nick name?
- June 14, 2017 at 8:37 am #451
Today I’ve started with some updates on the forum. Some bugs above may already been fixed. Feel free to test it out.
Editing of own posts is not solved yet though, working on it!
- June 24, 2017 at 9:38 am #483
I Wrote in here under Midsummer and wrote abaout midsummer why did it dissapear. Perhaps i don’t work and thats the reason this site is so empty
- June 26, 2017 at 7:19 am #484
@got, can you pls try again?
You can write in this topic and there should be no difference.
Im writing from my testaccount now, with same setup as all members.
- June 26, 2017 at 2:55 pm #486
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.