- February 15, 2020 at 8:43 am #6887
- April 8, 2020 at 1:51 pm #7554
- April 9, 2020 at 9:08 am #7574
Nice work! Where do the wood end up? Small logs for the pulpmill or for energy use?
- April 10, 2020 at 7:37 am #7579
The F4 looks interesting, Productive?
- April 28, 2020 at 12:37 pm #7670
The small diameter saw log heads to the saw mill below us in the valley. The rest is pulp mill bound. In this area of southern BC Canada, it’s mostly dry land Douglas Fir, some Larch and Ponderosa pine. It’s an easy sort to manage.
- April 28, 2020 at 12:39 pm #7671
The F4 Dion forwarder is a great machine, it’s on the small side for my upcoming needs, but has very low cost of ownership, and daily fuel costs are very very low. It’s biggest draw back is the low visibility and cabin comfort. These both need improvement.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.