- January 17, 2019 at 5:14 am #1508
I have a 20 inch Stihl MS250 Chainsaw. Could I had a longer bar to it? I am needing a 26 or 30 inch chainsaw. Any advice.
- January 17, 2019 at 10:34 pm #1519
As the advice given to you on Forestry Forum, you need a bigger saw !!
- January 18, 2019 at 5:39 am #1520
- August 28, 2020 at 9:12 am #8549
Like the exhortation given to you on Forestry Forum, you need a greater saw !!
- January 18, 2021 at 9:18 am #9954
I never really understood why so many use so long bars. To me it seems they are only heavy and makes you less efficient. No offense, but how big are the trees you are felling? With a 20″ bar you can easily fell a tree with 40″ diameter. My strategy is to use as short bar as possible to be more efficient.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.